Monday 23 March 2015

Tutorial 10: Turn Your Scarf Into a Vest

Let's tie the knot!

Hi. My name is Alana, and I have an addiction. I am in love with my scarf collection. I have over 50 different scarves I've collected over the years and I can never have enough! I'm sure if you have a pinterest you have seen a million and one ways to tie a scarf but this one is simple, easy, and practical. Get a double use out of your scarves! Here, I will show you how to get more than one use of your favourite accessories. These chic racerback vests will be sure to keep the spring in your step through the coming summer months! Enter my world of style and fashion and Learn Something New!

Difficulty: 1 out of 5
Duration: 30 seconds (told you it was easy!)

Materials:

  • 1 scarf or beach cover of your choice

Step 1. Fold your scarf in half


Step 2. Tie the 2 ends in your hands together in a small knot


Step 3. Separate the pieces of fabric and now you have 2 armholes



 Final Result

scarf, scarves, summer, fashion
beauty, vest, fashion, DIY

Lessons Learned/Tips:
  • Looks super cute with a cinch belt


No comments:

Post a Comment