Monday 19 January 2015

New Beginnings

Hi All!
Welcome to my page! This is the cited ramblings from the mind of Alana :)

I am a HUGE believer in the idea that happiness and sense of fulfillment can be achieved by consistently working on yourself and constantly having a new goals to achieve and strive for. And this ideology is the inspiration behind my blog.

Every week I will make a commitment to learn/try something new no matter what it may be. I will find a tutorials and execute it with hopeful success then share the potentially hilarious outcomes. The best way to learn is through experience of trial and error and I will use what I learn, even if I may not compete the tasks with perfection, to give you guys tips and tricks along the way!

Topics will revolve around an "artsy" theme and can include anything around DIY, crafts, baking, and fitness! The main idea is to learn something new that may mean something to you. #LearnSomething365

We live in a time where we practically have the whole universe at our fingertips, with availability to information that can make anything possible. It is a new year and a new semester and there is no time like the present to make a commitment to learning and discovering something new. It is never too late to start something and never too early to think ahead. There are endless possibilities.

This is my journey to self-discovery and happiness through my new experiences and I invite you all to stay tuned

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment